Sunday, March 10, 2013

Free Hosted TeamSpeak 3 400 Slot!

                    How to get TeamSpeak 3 for free.

  
Gamers all know that running a guild/clan/w.e comes with costs TeamSpeak slots being one of them.
I personally didn't want to spend money on something if not absolutely needed.
I ended up looking online for free teamspeak 3 server and came across TS.HiQ.PW. This site actually lets you have your own section in a TeamSpeak 3 server and the admins will help you with your TeamSpeak 3 Server Section Setup.

I was amazed that someone would provide a free service I though there had to be a catch right?
                                         No its 100% free TeamSpeak 3 Server Sections.

  • 100% free TeamSpeak on professionally hosted servers.
  • 400 slot Server at 10% capacity as of this writing.
  • Guaranteed up-time and technical support.
  • Server located in N+1 data center in Washington D.C. via Typefrag.

The TeamSpeak admins are the best part they donate their time to helping
I have been using this service for a few months now and I would have to say it's extremely reliable and whoever setup the system really had security and privacy in mind.

Just though I would share this with my fellow gamers trying to save a lil cash!

For anyone who was skeptical like I was I have posted a screen shot of my own section. Here is a picture of my section and my ruthless BF3 bad asses  We have as you see customized our channel and icons. We have also locked down the channel with a password to prevent trolls from coming in.






If you want a free TeamSpeak server section connect to TS.HiQ.PW with the TeamSpeak client and look for [HIQ]Morthawt he is the main server admin really anyone with [HIQ] can help but the Morthawt guy knows his stuff as he setup my section. His e-mail is TS@HiQ.PW  and he is pretty quick to respond to any issues you may have getting started.

Value=10
Price=10 Free Teamspeak 3 Server can't beat that :)
Support=9 Only because they don't have a phone #
Quality of Voice=10 Hosted in D.C Data Center!



1 comment: